8 - 11 October 2022
Asian Contents & Film Market 2022
Busan Story Market
Where Stories Find New Expression, BUSAN STORY MARKET
The Busan Story Market is a marketplace for film and audiovisual adaptations of original IP ranging from literary books to webtoons, web novels, video games, and more.
Initiated in 2012, the Busan Story Market has presented more than 190 unique IPs from Korea and expanded to Asia in partnerships with the Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA) and Visual Industry Promotion Organization (VIPO).
Leading publishers, web content studios and platforms, and IP holders participate in the Busan Story Market with remarkable stories from its library to meet major film and audiovisual industry professionals worldwide, which drove numerous adaptation deals in the previous years.
Companies with original IPs and buyers who wish to find the right story for new expression can join by registering market badges and sales booths.
- Date : October 8 (Sat) - 11 (Tues), 2022
- Venue : Exhibition Center 2, BEXCO, Busan
- Comprised of : Sales Market, Pitching and Business Meetings, Conferences
- Eligibility : Market Badge and/or Booth Registration
- Contact : email@example.com
- Market Badge Registration Info
- Booth Registration Info
- Screening Registration Info
- Advertisement Registration Info